Garage door repair and service offered by International Door Corp
Why is it that everyone knows that we at Bevins’ Door LLC are the experts to go to for garage doors and openers in Colchester, VT? It’s because we are recognized for our many years of excellence in selling, installing, maintaining and repairing complete garage door systems. What’s more, as a family-owned business, we have become skilled at communicating our expertise from the older generation to the younger. Don’t stress if your garage door develops some sort of problem. At Bevins’ Door LLC, offering you fast and effective solutions is the day-to-day job of our experienced repairmen. We don’t want you to be dissatisfied with your garage door in any way, and because of this, we offer you the option of our annual preventative maintenance program to avoid any possible unforeseen inconveniences. By regularly maintaining your garage door system, you are ensuring its safe and proper operation over its long lifetime.
Do you have a problem? We have the solution!
Does your garage door:
- Close improperly?
- Seem very heavy to open?
- Stop before touching the floor?
- Not open?
- Not reverse direction mechanically?
Does your garage door opener:
- Make a bothersome thudding noise?
- Open and close by itself?
- Not work?
Then contact Bevins’ Door LLC! You can trust us with all your garage door inquiries and we will be sure to fix your problems rapidly and correctly! Here is what we can take care of:
- Noisy garage doors
- Broken springs
- Broken or bent rollers
- Broken garage door cables
- Bent or misaligned tracks
- Replacement of sections
- Safety inspections
- Garage door hardware overhauls
Whatever request you may have, we will make your door work!
WHY Bevins’ Door LLC? Because we:
- Provide emergency garage door services 24\7.
- As certified Garaga Experts, meet the highest levels of professionalism.
- Are qualified technicians and installers.
- Give the best advice because we know our products from top to bottom.
- Are courteous, rapid and thorough.
- Cover the residential and commercial sectors.
- Serve in Vermont: St.Albans, Burlington, Williston, Stowe, Barre, Montpelier.
- Can be quickly reached online to schedule an appointment.
- Fix any brand of garage door or garage door opener, and replace parts and accessories.
Garage door brands
Garage door opener brands
- And last, we love what we are doing!
Important information regarding tracks and springs
The mechanical component most responsible for opening and closing your garage door is the spring system. As so much depends on it, its regular maintenance and replacement (if it has reached the end of its life) is a must. Spring systems are categorized according to two types: “extension” (which must be furnished with safety cables in case breakage occurs) and “torsion” (safer, longer-lasting and quieter). Choosing the right spring system should be done taking into account how much you plan to use the door, the size of the door and the clearance space above the door.
Is your garage door emitting ear-splitting noises when you open or close it? Causes of these noises include worn or broken rollers or misaligned panels (which lead to rubbing on the tracks). If you fail to heed these warning signs, it is possible that your garage door may come off track and endanger your loved ones.
The experts at Bevins’ Door LLC are the people to complete this meticulous job with precision. They will place your garage door back into its correct position, verify spring tension and carry out all the maintenance required to ensure that your door remains functioning as well as possible for its age. We guarantee that any garage door purchase made at Bevins’ Door LLC will leave you with a feeling of complete satisfaction with the door as well as with our installation, maintenance and repair services.